Star Wars: Dark Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums to the MUSH: SWDH

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Down with obfuscation!

Go down 
+7
Kez
Kibble
Bonker
Gliv
Royal Jelly
Tah
Umbral Reaver
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Umbral Reaver
Vagrant
Vagrant
Umbral Reaver

Down with obfuscation! Empty
PostSubject: Down with obfuscation!   Down with obfuscation! EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 3:59 am

I know I'm tired of all this hiding behind pseudonyms. Shouldn't we all be a little more honest with each other and help ease up on the hostility growing in this forum?

Even though I'm sure you all know who I am, I'll say so here if a mod does not delete this post or say I'm not allowed to disclose my identity.

So, presuming we can be more easygoing about this whole game thing, I propose we let it be known who we are on the game. I'm not saying you should have to say who you are. Entirely optional, of course. I would simply like it to be allowed that identities be known.
Back to top Go down
Tah
Emeritus Wizard
Tah

PostSubject: Re: Down with obfuscation!   Down with obfuscation! EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 9:38 am

I no longer care if you reveal yourself. Go ahead -- and no one is obligated to reveal themselves if they don't want to.
Back to top Go down
Royal Jelly
SWDH Fan
SWDH Fan
Royal Jelly

PostSubject: Re: Down with obfuscation!   Down with obfuscation! EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 9:51 am

It's not particularly hard to figure out who people are, anyway. Of course, I didn't understand the need for anonymity in the first place. It's counterproductive.
Back to top Go down
Umbral Reaver
Vagrant
Vagrant
Umbral Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Down with obfuscation!   Down with obfuscation! EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 9:52 am

I play Xenarchy Malzash, the most popular doctor on Dark Horizons! And simultaneously the least popular, being the only one.

But you already knew that.

And I might as well add on that I played Zhet'eel'achisala in our previous game.
Back to top Go down
Gliv
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: Down with obfuscation!   Down with obfuscation! EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 3:20 pm

I am currently playing Zango the Hutt, I previously played Vordo the Hutt and Gliv Ultimate the short-lived Weequay Bounty Hunter.
Back to top Go down
Bonker
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: Down with obfuscation!   Down with obfuscation! EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 5:03 pm

I previously played Feist, professional Hutt-helper. I now play Ira Tate the professional Hutt-helper.
Back to top Go down
Kibble
Nub--Newbie?!
Nub--Newbie?!
Kibble

PostSubject: Re: Down with obfuscation!   Down with obfuscation! EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 5:12 pm

I'm Koshti. I played no one on DH1. ^^
Back to top Go down
Royal Jelly
SWDH Fan
SWDH Fan
Royal Jelly

PostSubject: Re: Down with obfuscation!   Down with obfuscation! EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 7:06 pm

Nu-uh! You played that adorable fuzzy creature. Albeit shortly, but adorable none-the-less.
Back to top Go down
Kibble
Nub--Newbie?!
Nub--Newbie?!
Kibble

PostSubject: Re: Down with obfuscation!   Down with obfuscation! EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 7:47 pm

I don't think one day of RP counts!
Back to top Go down
Kez
Fledgling
Fledgling
Kez

PostSubject: Re: Down with obfuscation!   Down with obfuscation! EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 8:06 pm

I play Krisella, but on DH1 i play Ravinia...
Back to top Go down
Malkleth
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: Down with obfuscation!   Down with obfuscation! EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 1:55 am

I am Xango the Hutt, and formerly I was Gand the Gand from Gand, and before that Koobis the crazed rodian.
Back to top Go down
Devin
Wizard
Devin

PostSubject: Re: Down with obfuscation!   Down with obfuscation! EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 8:55 am

I am Batman.
Back to top Go down
Bonker
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: Down with obfuscation!   Down with obfuscation! EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:04 am

I am Spartacus.
Back to top Go down
MandalorianPride
Fledgling
Fledgling
MandalorianPride

PostSubject: I can has sammich?   Down with obfuscation! EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 12:28 pm

I'm Joey from Friends.
Back to top Go down
Royal Jelly
SWDH Fan
SWDH Fan
Royal Jelly

PostSubject: Re: Down with obfuscation!   Down with obfuscation! EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 12:31 pm

Your spinoff was terrible, and you should feel bad for it.
Back to top Go down
MandalorianPride
Fledgling
Fledgling
MandalorianPride

PostSubject: Re: Down with obfuscation!   Down with obfuscation! EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 12:33 pm

Sad
Back to top Go down
Bogey
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: Down with obfuscation!   Down with obfuscation! EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 2:15 pm

I played Marbo on DH1, and currently play Wolfgang Fokker on DH2.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Down with obfuscation!   Down with obfuscation! Empty

Back to top Go down

Down with obfuscation!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Wars: Dark Horizons :: Community :: Chatterbox-
Jump to: